Wrong color item

We refunded the customer so they would be happy and they kept the item. They got the pink color like ordered and still complained.
ID

order a pink santa clause hat icall many tlme to check why i had not received it no one would answer the telephone or call me back i finally email to tell the company to cancel my order and send me a refund after that email i received a red hat not working again after many call some one call back very v ery rude now i am request a refund hope i will received it my plan was to order 10 pink hat foa a group now i dont think so i am looking for another company thank you willie

OWES ME OVER $600 OVER A MONTH

Customer refunded in full and it came out of our account which ended up making him satsifed with the transaction. We tried to help him but he got angry and frustrated. We refunded 1 day after receiving it and the refund got to his account within 2-3 days after that. We are here to help, once a product is returned a refund always follows
ID

I ordered GPS system with back up camera etc. 11/21/2011 it was over a week before they shipped part of it, they told me 3 day shipping.

When I got it almost 2 weeks later it was junk. I sent it back they told me my account would be credited within 3 days after they received it. They received it December 12th 2011 and I still havent received my refund to my account of over $600.

Then the rest of the order came 3 days later and I refused it. They got it back December 13th 2011 and I received my credit for that one of less than $300.

It is now January 6th 2012 and they tell me when I call he has done all he can do he has submitted it for refund. If you buy anything from these guys your nuts.

I dont know what to do they have actually stole over $600 from me at this point.

Tadi Brothers's reply to:

Miss advised, poor customer service

We bent over backwards to help him and offered him a different system or a full refund, which he did like. The issue was he was very angry, he ordered later towards the night so I could not ship the same day he ordered it and he thought it would ship. We paid extra to get another system in his hands.
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

Called tadi brothers to order a back up camera for RV. Told them we wanted a system that had 1 back up camera and 2 side mount cameras.

They sold us a "premium" camera set. Had a 3 day delivery put on it because our camera went out on the motor home. Never arrived. Called UPS because I had a tracking number, they said it never left the warehouse.

Called tadibrothers and had a *** with a real attitude problem. Preceded to tell me I should have ordered it sooner and I (we) wouldn't have to worry about the 3 day ship. I argued with this numbskull for about 10 minutes before I ended up getting frustrated. I then called the store and complained.

I then got a very rude phone call from the numbskull asking me if I received adequate customer service.

Nice way to lose business. Needless to say I am returning the whole camera package.

I ordered a camera from them, the thing is total junk. What they sell as CCD is worse than the CMOS I was replacing.

No wonder they only have a 30 day warranty.

I also experienced the *** on the phone and then the follow up as if that makes a difference. Buyer stay away

Terrible Warranty

Even out of warranty we helped the customer out the best we could. We always tell our customers about our protection plans. They not only cover defects but also if you break the product in any way we give you a brand new one. We told him to send it in and we would fix it FREE of charge but we needed the product for testing. We offered him that or a deep discount and even a free warranty, even though he broke it.
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

I purchased a wireless system from them in June. The Monitor lasted 2 months with almost no use. Called customer service and was told there is no warranty. Noticed they offer extended warranties and told they why wasn't this pointed out at the time I purchased it..only response was well we will sell you a replacement at a reduced price. Don't buy from them thinking you would have any type of warranty.

The rep offered no troubleshooting options other than to send the unit back to them and they will tell me if it is any good.

Also should mention that their installation instructions are terrible. Mine consisted of a black and white photocopied picture with no detail.

Tadi Brothers's reply to:

Wrong product, damaged product, charged to return all

We sent out a few packages to the customer on our own dime which is ok because we wanted them to be happy. They did not check the contents and we simply frustated in general. We still were happy to help and get them what they needed and ended with a happy customer
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

Tadi Bros or TadiBrothers.com. Ordered a wireless backup camera system for an RV.

They first sent the wrong product. Customer service treated us like we were ***, but they finally figured out they sent the wrong product. They made us pay to return it. Second try, they sent the correct product, but incomplete.

Again, customer service sucked. They finally sent complete order, but it was damaged. They made us pay to return it. Several calls and emails were not answered or returned.

Cheap (garbage, not inexpensive) equipment, poor and rude customer service and cost us plenty for nothing. Their website also boasts their customer service is available 24/7.....NOT!

Not only did they send me the wrong item, it was someone elses order worth many times what my order was worth.

They asked me to ship it back and they would reimburse me the expense. They promised to send my order to me at once. I had the other person's order back to them in 3 days. Now not only have they not reimbursed me for the shipping expense, but I still don't have my order.

When I called to inquire was promised "absolutely, positively" would have my order by the 14th.

On the 14th I called to inquire about my order and was told it had just been shipped.

The "customer service" rep was rude, and totally unhelpful simply repeating its been shipped.

This company should be avoided.

Had a very good experience with these folks, recommended

thank you, very helpful.

View more comments (2)

5th wheel and my camera

Last year my husband passed away it was a very hard time for me and I didn’t know what to do with myself I felt very lonely where I am now without my cocaptain, so I know where am I decided to buy a fifth wheel and use it with my husband‘s old truck. It made me feel like he was still with me nevertheless as an elderly lady I wasn’t sure how complicated it would be to install a back up camera systems the team at the Tadi Brothers made me feel secure that whatever I would buy they would back me up, and boy did they back me up. When I first got the system I did not know how to install it or where to set it up the gang at the Tadi Brothers help me find an installer and talked with Installer on the price of installation was a little more than I wanted to pay they spoke with Installer and help me negotiate the price down. They really went beyond the call of duty to help me I love the Tadi Brothers I only wish that Vernon was still around to know how much I love the characters - Janana Glover Huston TX
Kharkiv, Kharkiv

Tesla wireless camera

James Sloan A few months ago I purchased a used Tesla, the Tesla was so old that it came without any back up cameras. After reading the blogs I saw that Tadi Brothers has the best system for Tesla’s that don’t have back up cameras which was one of the wireless camera systems with a license plate camera I bought the system had it professionally installed because after all I have a Tesla and it Has to look perfect in the car. I have been using the system for the last three months or basically since I got my car and I have never had an issue. I strongly recommend this company for all your backup camera needs
Ocala, Florida

Mini Cooper drama

I have a 2019 mini Cooper, but when I picked it up I realized I ordered the one without a back up camera. After scouring the Internet I decided to buy my back up cameras from the Tadi Brothers, I got the SKU78589 and even though their prices were a little higher than I wanted to pay the service I heard about was enough for me. When I got the system there was a cable missing in the box, I called their service department and they sent me the correct cable ASAP. The interaction with their service agent was very relaxing, historically I’ve had issues with customer service, I am the kind of person when I walk into my doctors office all the lights turn off, some might say I am unlucky but Tadi Brothers prove them all wrong. My system has been working flawlessly ever since I got the cables and I have peace of mind knowing that Tadi Brothers will back me up Thanks Tadi - Vergil Junk
Madison City, Wisconsin

Service service service!

3 years ago I purchased a license plate camera for my truck, it has worked flawlessly since the day I got it but about two weeks ago the camera got a little bit of water in it, I called up Tadi Brothers and they told me to send it in for a free test. I was surprised that they would even talk to me after three years but I guess when you’re the best in the business it has to come from somewhere. Unfortunately the camera that I got was beyond repair so very gracefully offered me a new camera at a deep discount. I was very happy with the insanely fast service and very good attitude all the tech people had. When I get my next car you can be sure that I’ll be buying my camera only from them. I have already recommended a few of my colleagues here at my workplace. - Motstez Neshama, Paradise NJ
Kharkiv, Kharkiv

EXCELLENT NIGHT VISION

Jared Shamen Four months ago I purchased a back up camera system for my Fleetwood. I was not optimistic that it would work because I heard all of the horror stories of wireless systems. Before we get started I just want to make it clear that the SKU number that I got was the 90121 on the Tadi Brothers website. When I purchased it I was assured by the sales guy that I would be very happy with it and if I wasn’t I can return it. When I got it I installed it in 20 minutes, it worked right off the bat and just a few weeks ago I finally gave the night vision. I have military experience and I can tell you that the night vision we had in our Humvees is nothing compared to the night vision in the Tadi Brothers backup camera system. I even had a few questions and when I called them they took care of it right away. Overall my experience with Tadi Brothers has been fantastic. I really believe that every company should be running the way they are run. Keep up the good work gang
Cleveland, Ohio

Verified Reviewer

Support I received

Tadi Brothers - Support I received
In the beginning of March 2020 I purchased a camera and monitor for my travel trailer. I talked to Eddie sales person and told him what I was trying to do. He told me exactly what I needed and he took my order. When the shipment arrived I open the box and decided I was going to wait for better weather to install it. Well the Virus came and I put things on hold. So yesterday I decided to install it. I got out all the parts and was totally confused on how it all connected. I called their support number and was told that the office was closed because of the virus and would open as soon as they were allowed. I really wanted to install it so I took a picture of all the parts and using a software program I added a number to each part. I then also did a drawling of how I want to connect the camera on the trailer and the monitor inside the truck with a connection in the middle so I can disconnect when not using the trailer. I sent both of these pictures off to support and asked them when they were up and running to help me. Well within about an hour little behold I got a phone call from Eddie. He was at home like he should be during this time. Because of the pictures I sent him he was able to walk me through all the connections. The picture I sent him of the numbered parts really helped me. I can't thank Eddie for doing what he did. He sure is an asset to tadibrothers. I highly recommend this business and ask for Eddie in Sales he will do you right.

User's recommendation: Highly recommend.

Issue resolved

The main issue was a misunderstanding on my part. The issue is a non issue and I would do business with them again.
Kalamazoo, Michigan

8 Sensor system with solid results

Just got my sensor system in the mail, I will be installing it next week, i just wanted to get the review started because I know, everyone is waiting to hear what I have to say. The Unboxing has gone well, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the manual and I watched the video and it unbelievable that a system that costs me less than $200 would have all these features. I will update this next week after the install but this is a great start. Oh yeah and by the way, I ordered it 4 days ago and got it today with FREE shipping. Mikey.

Exactly what I want

I was looking for a small hidden camera BUT I ddi not want to drill. This is exactly what I wanted since it hides nice, thx! George

Silver match and little

I have a chrome plate so its a good match and so small no one sees it at all Jim