Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Very poor service, false ad, arrogant employees

Tadi Brothers - Very poor service, false ad, arrogant employees
I called them for advice, needing wireless cameras for my RV, hoping to get some good advising. Immediately recommended their most expensive product to me and I ridiculously trusted that they knew what they were talking about. My RV dealer said could not be mounted effectively on my model. Tadi threw a fit when I called to return the product, told me my dealer was lying to me. Several people gave me conflicting information about returns. though the website advertises no hassle free returns the employee said that must be a mistake and I had to pay for the return. Sorry I have to give them even one star.

User's recommendation: find another source for help.

Bowie, Maryland
Cons
  • Mostly everything
  • Misleading sales & poor issue resolution
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

They sent me a RV backup system that didn't have the right adapters

After I was sent the wrong adapters I contacted them they said they would send me the correct adapters. But first I had to send the old adapters back at my expense. Once I did that I did not hear from them so I called them and said what's going on? They said sorry we no longer have adapters that will fit your system. Then when I asked for a refund they said sure send back the system again at my expense and when they get it they will refund my money. After reading all of the reviews at BBB looks like no one ever gets their money back. One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.d

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from tadi brothers.

Buffalo, New York

Replacement policy is unfair

A new rear camera was sent to me after TD determined the original unit could not be fixed. The new cameras warranty only applies to the original cameras purchase date. BS!

User's recommendation: Buy from someone else.

Lexington, South Carolina

Great service

Had issues with an order and customer service stepped in and fixed ALL my issues...not one night of lost sleep

User's recommendation: GREAT service.

Update after speaking with Tadi Brothers

My original review was a bit premature. I can't even find it to correct. I actually stopped in the middle of writing it and clicked the red X. But I heard it was still posted. After giving the folks at Tadi Brothers to look into my story. They to every step to make sure I was satisfied at no cost to me. As a business owner myself, I have to remember that sometimes things go sideways. And the people on the other side of the internet are just that... people. Thank you for checking in on me and making sure things were exactly as I hoped they would be. Although, I still agree the website could be a bit more accurate. It could avoid some unpleasant situations.

User's recommendation: Give grace when things go sideways. It's usually not on purpose.

ID
#3207210 Review #3207210 is a subjective opinion of poster.
City Of Saint Peters, Missouri
Preferred solution
They have already made things right!

My bad

I wrote a bad review for Tadi Bros but have discovered it was a mistake on my part. Their service was very good.

It was a misunderstand on my part. I am not a pissed costumer and commend them on their service.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Thanks for letting us know about this. We are always happy to help and glad it was just a misunderstanding
ID
Pros
  • Did refund to my satisfaction
Good customer service

Poor quality control

The back up camera arrived with a cracked lens. They sent a replacement but it was a wired type rather then the wireless.

They instructed me to cut into the wiring harness for the black wire. In doing so the wire was cut. Rather then send another wireless camera they instructed me to return everything. They then refunded my money but deducted $92.00 for damage.

It was not my fault the first lens was cracked nor my fault that they sent the wrong camera. All I needed was the proper camera.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Another Happy customer :)

We spoke to the customer and he updated this before I was even able to call him. He looked at the wrong numbers on his statement. Happy that all is well and we will be helping in the future with his backup camera needs
ID
Cons
  • Poor quality control and deduction of refund
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Wireless backup camera claims 150+ feet range NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Ordered two of these systems and both having the same problem shortly after using them. The wifi signal weakens and monitor image drops out, then reconnects only to happen again over and over.

Customer support says either power problem or noise interfering with signal. Both checked and power is consistent, so noise is likely the problem. They now what me to purchase a filter for both already expensive camera systems that don't work over 30 feet when advertised they would over 150 feet.

Customer support is terrible and border line rude.

If this system needs a filter to work after spending over $800 CAD then send me two filters at no charge! VERY disappointed with Tadi Brothers and will never shop there again!!!

Happy now
Just got off the phone with him. He is totally good now. We just need to get some suppressors on the cameras since the engine is causing the noise. He has my direct email so I can offer support to get those parts installed and working :) Another happy customer
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera
Pros
  • Looked like exactly what i needed for my rv
Cons
  • Does not work as advertised
  • Not fixed yet
Preferred solution
send me two noise suppression filters for my two systems free of charge

Water in camera

We ordered camera in May,start of camping season. It is now August 30th.

We sent camera back twice for getting water in it with small rain showers.I talked with them several times.The last time I talked with them the tech didn't know it needed more sealant he was going to send it back without fixing it.It was to have a 24 hour soak test to make sure it doesn't leak. Don't know if they will actually do that.

We are not happy to say the least all summer no backup camera. Now if they don't fix it we won't know till next year and warranty will be off.Wonder if they do anything about it then?

They are happy

We already shipped the camera an its out for delivery. I think there was a miscommunication I spoke to them this morning and all is well. They were a little worried about that miscommunication but not now. They also have a warranty so nothing to worry about :)
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera
Cons
  • Not fixed yet
  • Junk
Resolved

Resolved: Terrible product and no tech support

Update by user Aug 29, 2019

Talked to them mid day (est) and we resolved the issue or at least questions were answered. Also when they send an email (ticket) and you haven't heard back from them just CALL

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2019

I had started dealing with Tadi May 7, 2019 and it is August 28, 2019 and they still have not resolved my issues. So are so many that i printed out all the email and there were 27 pages of them not including my recorded conversations.

It all started with a DVR problem and broken parts AND promises. Still waiting for some Knucklehead named Eddie to get answers for me on the encrypted video files.

All is well

I just got off the phone with him and explained the issues he had with the product. I had emailed but werent received however we went over the issues and now he is fine. I also left him with my direct extension so we do not have to worry about email issues in the future. Here to help!
ID
Cons
  • Mostly everything
Price reduction

Issue with product 2x contact and no resolution

I needed audio sensors to accompany my factory camera so I ordered theTadi brothers Wireless Parking Backup Sensor. I read the reviews online and company seemed legit so I ordered directly instead of via amazon.

When I spoke to the salesman I told him I wanted to put the brain near the back of my Honda Ridgeline with front and back sensors. I asked “how long are the cables” he said “not sure, but super long and will work”, I clarified but I want the computer near the taillight. He replied, “we sale these all the time they’re long cables it will work”. Needless to say after tearing my truck apart and pulling the front sensor cables they weren’t long enough.

It was a weekend so I was unable to call. Realizing it was a coaxial cable I attempted to splice with a BNC but it did not work. I called them and asked to send 2 more cables they said’ “I’ll have the warehouse send it out and you’ll pay the shipping” I said “sure great thanks”. A few days goes by no emails etc.

I call back this time the guy who answered wanted to charge me for cables and the shipping. He assured me he would check with his manager and get back to me.... suprise. Been now 10+ days and nadA.

I’m frustrated I trusted these guys. Order # : 101139

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Just spoke to customer he is very happy. It was a miscommunication and we are sending the longer cable he needs as soon as we can. Another happy customer :) We are glad to help
Tadi Brothers Speaker System
Cons
  • Misleading sales & poor issue resolution
Let the company propose a solution

Not happy with backup system

I bought a wirer less system? however I have had to change the two side cameras to hard wire to get them to work and the rear camera as well, but it still does not work.

I moved the rear camera inside and connected it directly to the monitor. the camera does work at this location. so it is not the camera. when it is in the location out side at the rear it is 38 ft.

away. I get a blue screen when hard wired and a jumping in and out blue red and some times a brief picture when wirer less.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
NOW happy with backup system

I spoke to him. We simply needed to wire a hot 12V to the back camera, the camera and monitor and cable were working great the issue was finding the correct 12V. Helped over the phone he is super happy and all cameras are running great!
ID
Cons
  • Not fixed yet
Bad quality

Check out all backup camera systems

After 3 attempts, they got a camera system that works. I don't know if I should be happy or lucky?

In the mean time I purchased another backup camera system from a different company. What a difference. Comparing this system with Tadi's system is far more better. Twice as many infra-red lights for night vision.

Adjustments for brightness, contrast, color. Wider angle for vision ( 160 degrees). Heavier metal for the camera. Brass fittings for the antennas.

Suction mount included in the price. The price of that system was $60.00 cheaper than Tadi's system. That is comparing apples to apples. I am retired and RV with other retires.

Some were thinking on purchasing backup cameras for their RV's. I told them to come over and do a comparison check of the two different systems.

Needless to say none will be purchasing your product. Wish you the very best in your sales.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Tadibrothers will come through time and time again for all customers!

I got on the phone with him and we took care of this. He was VERY HAPPY with the first system he got but there was a glitch. Sending out another Tadibrothers system now, he is excited and I am here to help!
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera
Pros
  • Unfavorable

Customer Service

My order started back on 2/25/19 when I ordered a backup camera setup for my wife’s car. After talking with the sales associate he thought the replacement mirror with camera would be the route to go.

It didn’t work, so I asked to have it returned and I talked with Roger and he suggested a clip on mirror, it wouldn’t work either due to the sculpture of the mirror and headliner. At this point I was ready to accept that Tadibrothers just didn’t have a set up for my car. So Roger suggested the suction cup mirror with the digital camera. He said he would get it shipped right out and send me a return label for the clip on mirror setup.

As of today 4/02/19 nothing, and I sent back the clip on mirror. I called and talked with Anthony and he was not helpful in resolving this, and to top it off the camera setup that Roger said he was shipping to me on the day we talked 3/26/19 was never shipped!!

These folks do not follow through; of the three people I worked with either via emails or phone calls don’t care!!!

Buyers be ware!!!

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Making the customer happy is the most important thing.

Just spoke to customer, sent him some photos we were happy to find a system that works for him and will do so whenever needed, We are here to help!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Does not work as advertised

Update by user Sep 03, 2018

That’s not true! He asked me to try the extended antenna, which I did with no improvement.

He then asked me to do a test which required I uninstall the camera and provide a different power source. I have not had a chance to do that as it’s a bit of a job. Just did it today and tried everything I could think of to test. It still doesn’t work beyon 30’!

Just sent him an email which I will include below. Can’t believe he said it was up and running. What crap!!! Finally had time to do the test you requested.

Uninstalled the camera, connected it to a battery source with 12.6V (the truck). Set the camera with the extended antenna on the rv roof. Powered the display with a 120/12V converter. Same problem.

The display is about 50 from the camera. Walked the display back towards the camera and problem went away at about 30’. Took the camera down and put it next to the display. Worked great.

Walked them apart and the display started the freeze frame at around 30 feet again. Tested the power from the rv connection and it’s at 13.6V. It’s not a power issue.

The equipment doesn’t work beyond 30’. Suggestion?

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2018

I installed this on my 38’ fifth wheel. Pretty much worthless.

Seldom shows continuous motion. It flickers or shows still frame or blank screen. The distance from the monitor in my truck to the camera is 50’. Company claims 70’ range.

I bench tested it but only about 10’ apart and it worked fine. Just making sure I had wiring right and product worked. Direction are pretty bad. Called and they said there was insufficient voltage to the camera.

Deinstalled and tested power, 13.4v. I have duel 150A alternators on my truck. Bench tested again. Worked fine.

Reinstalled, no change. Called back and was told probably city interference, it happens.

Now if I uninstall it I have *** in my RV. Really sucks.

Stay away!

Tadi Brothers Reply:
I helped him on the phone and explained the install and how to go about it. We spoke a few times, system up and running!
Not as described/ advertised

*** sensors

Just got a backup sensor kit for my truck. It is cheap plastic with cheaper rubber tabs to hold the sensor in the bumper.

The tabs tear easily making it necessary to either find another way to hold them in the bumper or try to order another for replacement. By the way, you cannot order one. They only sell four at a time! What a racket!

Also, the hole saw that they send is only for plastic, so plan on spending another $20 for a metal hole saw kit. I would definitely not purchase anything else from Tadi Brothers.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
All good sensors work great! He simply need rubber sensors. No problem whatsoever, got it out in the mail right away at no cost. We spoke about the install and he knows exactly how to proceed. Of course we are here to help :)
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article