Wireless

Three years of fighting to get this to work AS ADVERTISED and it still does not perform. Now they want to charge $74.89 for cables. Will I have to fight for another 3 years for not!

I drilled holes in my RV for the mounting bracket and to power the camera. I had a bracket made and added a post to my rear ladder to position the sending unit higher. Which it did help a little. But it still did not give me repeatable results.

I feel you owe me the cost of the cables.

It’s a shame I just didn’t send the whole package back, but I was hoping to make this work. I have made numerous phone calls and I followed all of your tech suggestions to no avail. Check your records.

I also told my friend about your product and she purchase a unit, she has since sold it.

Your reviews were good, and that’s what I based this purchase on. That is my fault.

Why wasn’t this given to me as an option three years ago…? Noooo I got screwed.

A monitor that *** out in less than a month.

A wireless unit that was advertised to work up to 65 ft. (maybe on a clear day with NOTHING between them!) Interference, Interference, Interference that’s all I got. You don’t have a clue what I went thru and now, more interference!

THANKS FOR NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF *** THAT DOES NOT PERFORM AS ADVERTISED! FAULTS ADVERTISEMENT!

You can purchase RCA Premium cables off Amazon for half the price Tadi Brothers charge.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We send out new cables with 50% off and free shipping.

We do not know why the system did not work out for the customer wireless but we wanted him to be happy with a wired system. So we shipped out cables. We took off 50% and gave him free shipping so we beat any other price he saw online for cables. However, our cables are even better, they run power and are totally weatherproof. Most importantly He is happy and we were there to help. Even if this customer ordered 3 years ago we are still here to help as if he ordered it yesterday. Tadibrothers always has your back!
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund

Did not receive the merchandise or the refund

Ordered the product on a Sunday via the website, never received a confirmation email but was told by customer service the product was enroute and they would resend the email. Never received the email and never received the product.

Called back for a 3rd time and was told it was back ordered indefinitely. Asked for my money back and was told it would be processed in 72 hours. Called a 4th time, 72 hours later, and was told it would be processed the next day.

Called a 5th time and told the next day, called a 6th time and was told by the next monday. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Refund was processed and the customer was happy.

The item was initially discounted $35. There was a delay and we let him know. As soon as he said he didn't want it we processed a FULL refund onto the card. We were even willing to give more of a discount or protection plan but the customer preferred a refund which we immediately processed. We are always here to help and try and work with customers to a pleasant outcome
ID

Backup Camera not 120° viewing angle as advertised on website.

I purchased the TadiBrothers backup camera system: Pickup truck wireless seven inch mirror monitor and license plate/frame camera. All was delivered in about 10 days. The installation was reasonably intuitive.

The instructions are plentiful, but are “one size fits all!” In other words, none of my backup system components looked like the pictures shown in the graphic instructions; you have to know how to “read between the lines.”

The 7” mirror backup camera system functioned, but it was woefully useless in my circumstances. I have a small pickup truck and during daylight hours, the light flooding into the cab was so bright, it was totally impossible to see the transmitted image in the mirror monitor. The angle of view for the backup camera was 90°, not the 120° angle advertised on the TadiBrothers’ website. I checked the angle by triangulation.

I emailed TadiBrothers who responded by suggesting replacement of the “defective” 90° camera and swapping the mirror for a seven inch monitor. They even offered to pay for shipping of the returned components. I accepted.

The replacement license plate camera still has the 90° viewing angle, not the 120° advertised. I found the 90° to be sufficient for my purposes, so I accepted it. I have the new monitor mounted under the dash out of the light. It works adequately, but the colors are not reproduced faithfully. No amount of adjustments of color, hue, brightness, or contrast could improve the color.

CONCLUSION: My TadiBrothers backup camera system is acceptable for viewing low and behind. They did come through with something that works for me. My only suggestions are that TadiBrothers should make their instructions more system specific and investigate why they sold me a 90° camera instead of the 120° camera advertised. Also, they need to warn customers of the inadequacy of the mirror type monitor. I feel TadiBrothers’ intentions are good, but I think their backup camera systems need serious company scrutiny.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We always try to make the customer happy. We replaced the items as requested by the customer in order for him to be happy. Sometimes people want to switch around to different monitors types and we are here to help and make sure that happens. As far as the viewing angle we tested them and we would like to make sure the right one is always sent. They are marked and tested by the factory too in order to insure Tadibrothers customers are always happy.
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

My order was out of stock

when i placed my order the website said they had it in stock. i placed my order and waited a week.

checked the website to see the status of my order and it said pending. so i called them and asked. they told me the modul is back ordered from their supplier and is due to arrive the next day. they told me as soon as it arives they will rush ship it out.

I wait another week and call again to find out where my order is. they tell me still back ordered from the supplier. the next day i get an email asking what equipment my car has inorder to insure the send the right module. i replied with the same info i gave them the first time.

no response from them. I call hte next day and find out they are waiting on the supplier shipment.

and that somehow i didnt order a camera with my order, so they are gonna comp one in the order because it has taken so long. so now it has been 3+ weeks and i do not have anything other then a pending order.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
The customer now has their order. There was a mixup and we tried to contact the customer. We are glad they have it and are now happy and using it. They also forgot to order a camera with their order and because of the delay we gave them a $100 camera free of charge.

Tadi Brothers Do not deal with them

Update by user Sep 10, 2013

Tadibrothers Currently working with me for a resolution

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2013

Sales sold me a camera that dose not work with my car and make it look eom. I did everything they ask down to the T on the install.

I waited a month for the product to come in stuff. Ask for a password rest twice and have not gotten it. They say they have 24 hr support they do not. They have no solution for making it look OEM and it does not work right with my car.

I asked for them to replace my trim piece because I did the install the way customer service and tech support said to. I would not order from these guys again.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We are working with him and have found a solution. He is happy with it and it looks great. We always love helping customers and we are glad he is happy with his system. It looks great! Enjoy and drive safe :)

Tadi Brothers - what a joke

I purchased a 7" monitor with GPS, radio, etc. and backup camera.

The manual is an absolute joke. Written in English by someone who has no clue what English is. They refuse to send any information other than that piece of garbage. They want all questions to be done over the phone.

Being hearing impared that does nothing for me. Numerous emails both ways solved zero. The saying "you get what you pay for" does not apply here. This isn't worth anywhere near what I paid for.

A perfect example of some foreigner coming to town with Chinese *** and sticking it to us. My mistake. They dragged this out with promises until the 30 day return policy expired. Even though I requested more than once a return authorization way before the 30 day limit they just ignored me and still have to this date.

I have all the emails for proof. Buyer beware.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We allowed the customer to return the product. He is one of the only ones that complained about the manual so we walked it through with him over the phone. We could not re-write an entire manual when we only had an issue with him. That being said we were more than happy to help as much as we could over the phone.

Terrible company/customer service

Tadi Brothers - Terrible company/customer service
Tadi Brothers - Terrible company/customer service

Ordered on 6/10/13.

Charged my credit card the same day.

Email sent to me on 6/11/13 saying they had shipped my product. Cool!

Started calling customer service 6/20/13. Left messages, no calls back.

6/21/13 spoke with customer service.

Cameras are on back order. I would receive them 6/26/13. Told them this was unacceptable but I could still get them in for my trip on 7/2/13.

6/26/13 no cameras.

6/27/13 called customer service again. They said my cameras would arrive 7/1/13. We will see if they show up since I couldn't get a tracking number. Unacceptable! You should have overnight-ed them knowing that I needed them! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told he would need to call me back due to he was out at lunch. Never called me back.

Do not buy from this company is the bottom line!

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We sent out the cameras and helped him along the way. One package was lost in transmit but we will always give a refund if the customer wants, we gave him a lot of upgrades free because of a shipment mishap with UPS. This is rare and we are always here to help
ID

A blind spot system that wouldn't fit my car

I really wanted the blind spot system to work. The technician they referred me to tried valiantly but couldn't locate the unit anywhere on the passenger side mirror where it was visible from the drivers seat.

I emailed Tadi Brothers customer service and got and argumentative response.

When I pointed out that the tech they referred me to couldn't install thenunit in a manner that worked, I got a terse reply telling me where to ship the unit back. I hope to get this resolved and only lose the $18.01 shipping cost but from what I have read here I'll keep myfingers crossed.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
The customer was given a full refund. We tried to find other installers for him. We were glad to take it back we really just tried to help but I think he was frustrated by the installer he took it to. Glad to make him happy and give him a full refund

MISINFORMED THEN RIPPED OFF

ONE HUNDRED WORDS IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THE IRREPARABLE EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH TADIBROTHERS. THEY LIE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT TO BUY QUICKLY,THEN LIE ABOUT SHIPPING THE PRODUCT,SHIP YOU SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT OR CAN'T USE THEN THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY.

SEEMS LIKE A REAL SIMPLE BUSINESS PLAN. BUYER......BEWARE. No matter how much time you spend with their customer service rep he won't be able to do anything but follow an ill prepared script and check with a supervisor that you will never be able to talk to.

Seriously, if you ARE CONSIDERING A CAMERA SYSTEM DO NOT BUY HERE. You will be poorer, and very frustrated and probably very angry about the whole transaction

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Customers always get a full refund when they are not satisfied just as we did with this customer. We also discounted it as he mentioned and we have no reason nor would we lie about the product. Glad to end with a happy customer

3 Months trying to get it to work

The wireless camera system has not worked from day one. Have been working with taxi bros trying to remedy.

Sales man gave me the wrong unit it was supposed to be a digital system but was not. Was replaced with another non digital system that did not work. Now waiting 2 weeks for new digital system to come in. If this does not work I the I will want a refund.

Way to much hassle to make a product work.

Personally it looks like their stuff is about as cheap as it can get. If you like quality then you should look else where and pay more.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Was replaced with a digital system and it now works great, we are always here to help. We know installations can be tough be we have your back. Another satisfied customer :)

Shady dealings

I purchased a backup camera with monitor & upgraded to wireless system on advice of the salesman. The installer refused to install a wireless system.

I called to return the camera & monitor & was told they could send me a 15 foot cable which was included in the original price & I would be credit for the wireless adapter. The customer service person decided on his own to send a 35 foot cable instead. When I called to see why I never got credited I was told that I got a 35 foot cable instead & that was the cost of the adapter. It was never charged to my credit card when it was sent so I never realized he changed what we had agreed on.

Turns out the 15 foot cable was in the camera box. They know their products well I guess. Woman I spoke to said to send it back for the credit.

They now expect me to pay for shipping where if they had told me I was being charged for something I never ordered & I could have sent it back with the other return. I should have returned the entire thing & bought the nice wired on from Costco at a better price.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Credit was given as promised. It was a miscommmunication but he is now happy, we thought the customer wanted a 35FT cable, we would not send that out had we known he was happy with the 15ft we already sent.
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

Horrible cheap product/lousy customer service

I purchased a backup camera system from this so called "company" a few months ago. A month after I purchased one of their systems I finally received the product.

I had a professional installer put my monitor and camera into my car and initially everything seemed to be running smoothly. Now, about 5 weeks later the system failed on me and completely stopped working. I brought this issue up to my installer who advised me to call the company that I purchased it from because evidently it had nothing to do with how it was installed. I immediately called tadi brothers and was told that they would take care of the problem and that they would figure out what went wrong and would get back to me.

I patiently waited for a week for an answer but did not receive a response. So I called back and was told the same exact thing, that someone would email or call me to figure out what the problem was with the system. Now long story short, when they finally emailed me they told me that because I didn't purchase a warranty and my 30 days exchange or return is up they were not able to help fix or solve the issue and if anything I would have to purchase a new one. BIGGEST waste of my time and money!!!

Don't bother yourself with this joke of a company. If you want to get ripped off on a buck and a quarter this is the place for you.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
Even after the 30 day policy we are always here to help. We returned his emails and phone calls and came up with a few solutions to make the customer happy, even if it means exchanging beyond the 30 day period
Tadi Brothers Backup Camera

Would not correct their junk.(Tadi-Brothers)

Update by user Mar 28, 2021

I don't know what parts they did not charge me for. They never sent anything else to me.

I just had to keep the junk I purchased. How many pro systems have baby monitors to use in the system.

These people sold me returned junk. John

Update by user Mar 28, 2021

These people did NOTHING to help me....

Forest, Virginia

Tadi brothers only lies well, but service stinks

I oirdered a backup camera system, salesman said "everything's in stock, you'll have by the end of the week". I got a tracking number, but UPS said it was never shipped.

I called Tadi Brothers and was told UPS didn't always have correct info. Called several times during the week with no answers. When the date came that Tadi Brothers said I would have my order and didn't, I call Tadi again to be told it had just gone out because of a backordered item. I refused the shippment when it finally was delivered, and was told I would get a credit "immediately"....didnj't.

Then was told as soon as it was recieved back I would get a credit....didn't. Finally had to contact credit card company to dispute charge.

Only do business with these liars if you have a desire to waste lot of time on the phone trying without success resolving issues

Tadi Brothers Reply:
As soon as we got it back in our hands he got a credit. There was an error with the address and it bounced back. We are out 2 shipping costs and the customer has a FULL refund.

They supplied wrong item, replaced it and it only worked for 1 month

Bought back-up camera and monitor. Supplied wrong color camera and monitor was not as described by Tadi Bros.

Returned for replacemtment. Used camera (installed by professional) but did NOT use unsightly monitor - instead got factory GM rearview mirror with monitor (installation on Cadillac CTS). About 1 month after instalation the camera stopped working. When I called Tadi Bros customer service to see if they would exchange the new, in box monitor that I did not use for a new backup camera they said the could not because it was past the 30 warranty/exchange period.

When I pressed the issue, they hung up on me!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM TADI BROS. $200+ lesson.

Tadi Brothers Reply:
We would not hang up on a customer we ended up making sure he was happy. He did not choose a color, we would still exchange it and we re sent out another one and we paid for it. The last thing we want is an unhappy customer with a broken item.

Thank you for your info ! I was thinking of buy a back up camera from theses people !

Now I am not sure which 1 to buy ?

I wanted the wireless 7"mirror with blue tooth . I live in Lancaster ,PA