Reply by Tadi Brothers

I spoke to the customer over the phone. We are working it out and he is happy. We are glad to reconfigure this monitor to work EXACTLY as he likes without any rewiring. We are always here to help and I am glad to find a resolution for this customer.
Author's

I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system.I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras.

The display labels them left, right, video, reverse. Camera labeled video on the display was not used for the pre-installation test. The labels cannot be changed. When wired according to instructions, you can select to display individual images from each camera; or all 4 cameras; or 3 cameras, labeled video, reverse & right; or 2 cameras, labeled video & reverse.

You can never select 3 cameras & display reverse, left & right at the same time. You can never display left & right at the same time without selecting 4 cameras to be displayed at once. When displaying 4 cameras, the reverse is on top center, the left is displayed on the bottom center of the screen with the video & right displayed to the sides. See attached photos.

When I called the tech assistance #, the tech, although polite, was totally unhelpful. She also blaimed the display manufacturer NOT HELPFUL AT ALL! Her suggestion was to re-wire the system so that the left camera was displayed as video, video (front) on left ,right on right, reverse on reverse. The problem with this solution besides being confusing to the driver, is that the automatic video switching would not select the proper camera when the driver selects the left turn signal.

I have 3 additional vehicles that require camera systems.Without a fix to this display software dificiency, it is unlikely that I will purchase these other systems from Tadibrothers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tadi Brothers?

Tadi Brothers Most Helpful Reviews