Reply by Tadi Brothers

100% full
Customer is happy. Just spoke to him. We replaced his camera free of charge with a better camera. We also have a discount offered to him for another camera he is going to buy. We are always here to help customers with anything they need. He has my direct extension for customer service needs.

Adi
Author's
San Antonio, Texas

On Feb.3 2015 i bought a WATERPROOF back up camera from TB.

The Person I bought it for was in the hospital until early April 2015 so the camera wasn't installed until early April.

Around Easter I received a call telling me the camera was filled with water blocking the view. I called TB on May 1 told the rep. the camera was full of water he told me "you should be able to put this camera in a bucket of water and not have a problem." Then he told me he would send me another camera, then he ask why don't you buy a 2 year warranty on the camera its only $12.50 .

This wads so he could get my credit card # and charge what he wanted. when I got back to my computer I found a charge of $122.44. I called the rep. and talked to him about what he call a replacement for a failed product and he told me it had no warranty.

I then told him I was going to complain to the Better Business Bureau then he offered to *** $47.49 for a backup camera that was supposed to be waterproof that filled up with water i n less than 2 weeks. in my opinion this is the worst on line company to buy from. they don't back up their products. I still have the picture of the camera full of water here it is.

Honest I DON'T THINK SO.

Review about: Tadi Brothers Backup Camera.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tadi Brothers?