Reply by Tadi Brothers

We send out new cables with 50% off and free shipping.

We do not know why the system did not work out for the customer wireless but we wanted him to be happy with a wired system. So we shipped out cables. We took off 50% and gave him free shipping so we beat any other price he saw online for cables. However, our cables are even better, they run power and are totally weatherproof. Most importantly He is happy and we were there to help. Even if this customer ordered 3 years ago we are still here to help as if he ordered it yesterday. Tadibrothers always has your back!
Author's

Three years of fighting to get this to work AS ADVERTISED and it still does not perform. Now they want to charge $74.89 for cables. Will I have to fight for another 3 years for not!

I drilled holes in my RV for the mounting bracket and to power the camera. I had a bracket made and added a post to my rear ladder to position the sending unit higher. Which it did help a little. But it still did not give me repeatable results.

I feel you owe me the cost of the cables.

It’s a shame I just didn’t send the whole package back, but I was hoping to make this work. I have made numerous phone calls and I followed all of your tech suggestions to no avail. Check your records.

I also told my friend about your product and she purchase a unit, she has since sold it.

Your reviews were good, and that’s what I based this purchase on. That is my fault.

Why wasn’t this given to me as an option three years ago…? Noooo I got screwed.

A monitor that crapped out in less than a month.

A wireless unit that was advertised to work up to 65 ft. (maybe on a clear day with NOTHING between them!) Interference, Interference, Interference that’s all I got. You don’t have a clue what I went thru and now, more interference!

THANKS FOR NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF *** THAT DOES NOT PERFORM AS ADVERTISED! FAULTS ADVERTISEMENT!

You can purchase RCA Premium cables off Amazon for half the price Tadi Brothers charge.

Review about: Tadi Brothers Backup Camera.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Tadi Brothers?

Tadi Brothers Most Helpful Reviews